Quality is key at JustAnswer. Read about our multi-step Expert quality process, and learn how JustAnswer strives to give you access to the best Experts anywhere on the web.
6-Step Expert Quality Process
1. Application & Profile Screen. To answer questions on JustAnswer.co.uk, Experts must have recognized credentials in their fields, such as a lawyer’s, doctor’s or veterinarian’s license, or years of experience working in a particular field.
2. Credential verification. A third-party service verifies the identity and at least one relevant credential of every Expert on JustAnswer.co.uk.
3. Customer Reviews. JustAnswer.co.uk customers rate their experience with the Experts. Each rating determines whether the Expert receives payment for the answer or not. These ratings are then aggregated and displayed on the Expert’s profile.
4. Peer-to-Peer Reviews. Any Expert in a category can suggest a clarification or additional information to help another Expert give a more complete answer. Experienced Experts can also flag answers in their category that they believe are inaccurate in which case they are required to share their own version of the answer to the customer.
5. Quality Algorithm. JustAnswer.co.uk has developed a quality algorithm to raise the bar on some aspects of Expert quality on the site. Experts who consistently fall below standards are removed from the site.
6. Secret Shoppers. JustAnswer.co.uk maintains many secret shoppers who give us confidential feedback about Experts’ responsiveness and customer service skills.